We will not be selling your personal information to third party vendors, companies, agents or individuals.
THE INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
As described more in this section, we may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”) such as your name, phone number, mailing address and e-mail address, (i) when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our Services, or (ii) from any other businesses that we own, from our business partners, or from other third parties. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources. When you provide personal information through our Services, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website, provide to us by phone, furnish to our customer service department, or give to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date, or other financial information). We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, your opinion about products and services that we offer, and other demographic information.
- INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other ShopHombre.com businesses, business partners, contractors, and other third parties and add it to our account information or other information we have collected. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
- INFORMATION ABOUT OTHERS. We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our Services to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift, information that may interest them, or messages (such as invitations) through our Services, we may store your personal information and the personal information of each such recipient.
- OTHER INFORMATION. We may also collect information that does not identify you.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you use our online Services:
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY. We automatically collect information from your browser when you use our online Services. This information may or can include your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
- COOKIES. Cookies enhance our ability to serve you. Basically, they’re pieces of text that a website stores on your computer—an identification code of sorts. This cookie can be accessed by the website when you revisit it.
We use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies terminate shortly after you terminate your internet session. Persistent cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire or are deleted. Both types of cookies help provide an enhanced user experience since they recall your use of the Internet and our services, shopping preferences, shopping cart information, and your password.
- OTHER TECHNOLOGIES. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our online Services and enable us to customize our online Services and advertisements. We also may include web beacons and other similar technologies in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer visitors to our online Services to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming, or other activities.
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive or device, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in e-mail) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages, and to understand usage patterns. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our online Services from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
- MOBILE SERVICES: We may also collect information from your mobile device if you have downloaded any ShopHombre.com mobile application(s). This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used may include, but are not limited to your geographic location, how you use our application(s), and information about the type of device you use. To opt out of sharing this information, such as location, please review the terms and conditions before you download the application, review the settings on your mobile device, or you may choose at any time to uninstall the ShopHombre.com application(s) from your mobile device.
- Personal information we collect from third parties. We collect personal information from other companies. This can include updated address and shipping instructions information; credit information; information from advertisers; information from Facebook, Twitter and other similar platforms; information that is collected automatically through your use of our services; information from entities that provide information that supplements personal information we already have. The categories of third party sources may include advertising networks, internet service providers, data analytics providers, government entities, operating systems and platforms, social networks, and data brokers.
If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our Services, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In a general way that we may use information that we collect about you to do the following:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our Services and on other sites;
- Facilitate use of our Services; communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our Affiliates, or other third parties;
- Manage your account and your preferences and provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analyze use of and improve our Services, products, and other services, including performing research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services, or content offered by others;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Services;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- Enforce our Conditions of Use and other terms and conditions;
- Manage our business; and
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial information. We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases or sales made on our online Services or by phone, to enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to pre-qualify you for credit card and other offers that you might find of interest, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDERS: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our online Services’ functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys, and other features offered through our online Services, by phone, on television, or by mail. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- OTHER SHOPHOMBRE.COM BUSINESSES: We are part of a corporate family of businesses. We may share information we collect, including personal information, with our affiliate companies. Sharing information with our affiliated companies enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. Our affiliate companies also will comply with applicable privacy laws and, at a minimum, in any commercial e-mail they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such e-mail messages in the future.
- BUSINESS PARTNERS: When you make purchases or engage in promotions offered through our online Services, or through our other Services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests, and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your e-mail address and other information to that merchant.
- OTHER SITUATIONS
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to comply with legal requirements; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our online Services’ terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
AGGREGATED AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances and also with advertisers and others. We may also share it with third parties and our affiliated companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our online Services, on websites of third parties, or by other means. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers, and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our online Services and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop online Services or other content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
We want you to feel confident using our online Services to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. You should also take care with how you handle and disclose your personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure e-mail. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
USER-SUBMITTED CONTENT (BLOGS, BULLETIN BOARDS, REVIEWS, PROFILES, CHAT ROOMS, ETC.)
We may provide areas on our online Services where you can post information about yourself and others, create a profile, and communicate with others, as well as post reviews of products, establishments, contractors, and the like, or upload content (e.g., pictures, videos, audio files, etc.). Such postings are governed by our Conditions of Use. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your e-mail address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what others may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. Once you have posted information, you will not be able to edit or delete such information.
Our online Services are general audience services, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 15.
VISITING OUR ONLINE SERVICES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
HOW TO CONTACT US
SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ShopHombre.com collects personal information that you provide directly to us. This can include contact information, payment information, order information, communication information, feedback information, preferences information, pictures and videos that you send to us, and other information you provide to us. In addition, a customer may share personal information about other people with us, including recipients of purchases.
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our website can include browsing and use information; information about devices that you use to access our website; and information collected through cookies, pixels, and similar technology. We also create some personal information when you use our services or in the operation of our business. This can include analytics information; and inferences information. We also collect personal information from other companies. This can include updated address and shipping instructions information; credit information; information from advertisers; information from Facebook, Twitter and other similar platforms; information that is collected automatically through your use of our services; information from entities that provide information that supplements personal information we already have. The categories of third party sources may include advertising networks, internet service providers, data analytics providers, government entities, operating systems and platforms, social networks, and data brokers.
RIGHT OF DELETION. If you are a consumer, you have the right to request that ShopHombre.com delete any personal information about you that shophombre.com has collected from you, but CCPA (Customer Data Management) permits us to exclude some personal information from a deletion request if that personal information is necessary for us to maintain for certain permitted purposes under CCPA. Accordingly, ShopHombre.com will comply with deletion requests made under CCPA, but some personal information about you may be retained by us, as permitted under CCPA.
RIGHT TO NON-DISCRIMINATION. If you are a “consumer” as defined in CCPA, then you have the right that a business shall not discriminate against you because you exercised rights under CCPA. However, we reserve the right to provide loyalty programs and other differential pricing and services as permitted by the CCPA, which will be subject to applicable terms and conditions of such programs.
AUTHORIZED AGENTS. Authorized Agents as defined under the CCPA may submit requests on a consumer’s behalf by submitting the request through the same means listed under the rights above. Agents must establish their qualification to act as an agent and ShopHombre.com will still require verification directly from the consumer, unless the Authorized Agent possesses a power of attorney pursuant to Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465.